CJ Stroud became the worst draft pick after his shocking decision
CJ Stroud Shocking decision changed many thing for him. Time changes very fast and it can change for anyone. Great people can see the worst time of their life and the worst people can see a great time of their life.
This line seems becoming true for the Former Ohio State quarterback, a top-considered player CJ Stroud.
CJ Stroud was once considered and viewed as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, and now Stroud is reportedly falling down the draft boards.
Now former Alabama star Bryce Young is becoming the favorite for the overall draft pick of the 2023 NFL Draft.
CJ Stroud, a Heisman Trophy finalist, is no longer even considered a good draft pick. He was a Heisman Trophy finalist in 2021 and 2022.
What could be the reason for this? What could be the possible reason for CJ Stroud seeing this phase?
One potential reason for this is CJ Stroud’s off-the-field decision. Stroud has made some troubling off-the-field commitments and this is sitting well with some teams and people according to Notre Dame legend Brady Quinn.
As per the reports, Stroud reportedly “ghosted” the Manning quarterback academy. And when anyone makes mistakes like that, this gonna set alarms for people, and may take people against you.
On the “Pick Six Podcast”, Fox Sports analyst and former Cleveland Browns first-round pick Brady Quinn revealed that Stroud ghosted the Manning family after vowing that he would attend the camp, which was hosted by Archie Manning and is currently directed by Peyton, Eli, and Cooper Manning.
Quinn said, “I’m told he committed to Manning Passing Academy the night before, just ghosted them, and didn’t show up.”
“He’s football royalty. And when you do that, it’s going to set off some alarms for people, like, ‘Oh man, that’s not how you conduct yourself, especially around the Manning family. , or in general, if you’re going to be a franchise quarterback.’
“He’s the most accurate quarterback in this draft class, he showed his athletic ability,” Quinn said.
“Any time I’ve been around the kid, he’s been a sensible young man who has grown and matured into a leader that I think NFL teams are looking for.”
A lot of fans reacting to the news and commenting on their favorite player.
“They corny, who cares if he ain’t show up at 17,” one fan wrote.
“If they don’t have a story they will make one lol,” one fan added.
“Why is this a script from draft day,” one fan wrote.
“Who cares if he committed to the Manning’s & ghosted them? All respect to the Manning’s but I don’t hold them up as if they sit next to God.
Like they need to get tf over themselves. Bottom line CJ played football at a high level the past 2 seasons. Everything else’s politics,” one another fan added.
“All of a sudden it’s slander talk for Stroud but a couple weeks ago nothing but praise,” another fan commented.
Many people and fans are concerned that should Stroud be facing criticism for this. Comment down your opinions.
Did you read it : Dak Prescott shocking news on Ezekiel Elliott’s re-signing with Cowboys
Top points Covered:
- Former Ohio State quarterback, CJ Stroud, was once considered a top pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, but is now reportedly falling down the draft boards.
- Bryce Young, a former Alabama star, is now considered a favorite for the overall draft pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.
- One potential reason for Stroud’s fall in the draft boards is his off-the-field decision to reportedly “ghost” the Manning quarterback academy, which did not sit well with some teams and people, according to Brady Quinn.
- Quinn mentioned that Stroud had committed to the Manning Passing Academy but did not show up, which could raise concerns about his conduct and behavior.
- Fans have different opinions regarding the issue, with some saying that it is not a big deal, while others think that Stroud should be held accountable for his actions.
Read more : NFL Fans React to Bills Damar Hamlin Return News