Football world shocked by Brian Urlacher’s son Kennedy Urlacher news
The Chicago Bears legend Brian Urlacher’s son, Kennedy Urlacher announced a piece of shocking news. He announced his football commitment on Monday but will follow a very different path from his father’s footsteps.
Kennedy Urlacher will join Notre Dame after graduating from Chandler High School in 2024.
Brian Urlacher, a great linebacker who spent his entire career, played 13 seasons for the Chicago Bears.
Brian was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2017 and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2018 and was named one of the 100 Greatest Bears of All Time.
According to the 247Sports Composite, Kennedy has been ranked the No. 57 safety in the class of 2024.
The news of his football commitment to join Notre Dame is shocking. He has a great offer from other many other teams. Kennedy announced this news on his Twitter account on Monday afternoon.
He held offers from Kansas State, Miami, Penn State, Nebraska, Washington, Stanford and Wisconsin. And the three-star recruit showed his confidence, belief and selected Notre Dame over this all teams.
“The one thing that ultimately stood out to me about ND was the education and network that there is over there,” Urlacher said.
“Another thing that helped was the relationships I have built with the coaching staff over there.”
“I’m probably closest with coach Bowden,” Urlacher further said. “He’s great because he’s straight up and genuine, and very high-strung. The plan Coach Golden and Coach O’Leary have for me is to be an impact player at safety when my time comes.”
As the news got viral fans started to reacting to it and commenting on it.
“Brian Urlacher’s kid commits to Notre Dame,” Pittsburgh Post Gazette’s Brad Everett wrote. “I turned 43 today, but I now feel much, much older.”
“Way too excited to feel old about this!!” another fan wrote.
“Let the Urlacher Legacy start at Notre Dame,” a user fan commented.
Kennedy has been ranked as the No. 565 player in the On3 Industry Ranking.
Hopefully, Kennedy will attempt to carve out a legacy of his own and will build a great career.
Did you read it: New York Giants Signed A New Quarterback Tommy DeVito
Top main points in the article:
- Brian Urlacher’s son, Kennedy Urlacher, has announced his commitment to join Notre Dame’s football team after graduating from Chandler High School in 2024.
- Kennedy Urlacher’s commitment to Notre Dame is surprising since he had offers from other schools such as Kansas State, Miami, Penn State, Nebraska, Washington, Stanford, and Wisconsin.
- Kennedy is a three-star recruit and has been ranked as the No. 57 safety in the class of 2024 by 247Sports Composite and the No. 565 player in the On3 Industry Ranking.
- Kennedy Urlacher cited Notre Dame’s education and network, as well as the relationships he built with the coaching staff, as reasons for choosing the school.
- Brian Urlacher, Kennedy’s father, is a Chicago Bears legend was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2017 and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2018 and was named one of the 100 Greatest Bears of All Time.
Read more: Latavius Murray Added to The Buffalo Bills