Buffalo Bills shocking news on their Star Kicker
Buffalo Bills have announced shocking news for their star kicker. This move makes their star kicker one of the highest-paid kickers in the NFL league and kept him with them for a long time.
In a piece of breaking news, the Buffalo Bills have announced that they will not lose their star kicker.
They made a smart move to keep their star kicker, Tyler Bass, for a long time. It looks like the Buffalo Bills are going to keep him for a long time as they have agreed to a four-year contract extension.
According to Peter Schrager, the Bills and Bass have agreed to a four-year contract extension worth $21 million with $12.3 million guaranteed.
Tyler Bass has been regarded as one of the best kickers in the league for the past three seasons and this contract extension is a well-deserved contract extension for Bass as well as the Buffalo Bills.
Tyler could be a great move for the Bills going forward so the Bills might have decided not to lose him.
Bass has played his entire career with the Bills and once again the Bills have locked down their kicker for the foreseeable future.
Bill Tyler Bass signs a four-year contract extension making him one of the highest paid kickers in the NFL league.
Bass was selected in the sixth round of the NFL Draft of 2020 out of Georgia Southern. The 26-year-old has converted 85.6% of his field goal attempts. From 49 yards or closer, Bass has hit 89.1% of his field goals.
Bass was about to enter his final year of a rookie deal with the organization and could only make a base salary of $1 million for the 2023 NFL season.
But after the contract extension, he is now one of the highest-paid kickers in the NFL league. Now he will be paid much more than that. Hopefully, he can perform brilliantly again this season.
Did you read it : See NFL Fans Reaction to Michael Irvin Punishment News
Top Point Covered:
- The Buffalo Bills have signed a four-year contract extension with their star kicker Tyler Bass, worth $21 million with $12.3 million guaranteed, making him one of the highest-paid kickers in the NFL.
- The Bills made this move to keep Bass on their team for a long time and not lose him to other teams in the league.
- Bass has played his entire career with the Bills and has been regarded as one of the best kickers in the league for the past three seasons.
- The contract extension is well-deserved for both Bass and the Bills, and he can be a great move for the Bills going forward.
- Bass was selected in the sixth round of the 2020 NFL Draft and has converted 85.6% of his field goal attempts, making him a valuable asset for the Bills.